Our next Reiki Level 2 Course is on Saturday 28th & Sunday 29th of January 2017.
Reiki is a gentle but powerful hands on healing art. It helps restore balance and harmony to your mind, body and spirit. Used throughout the world by people of all races and belief systems, Reiki is something that can benefit people of all ages from children to adults including during pregnancy. Reiki Level 2 is about continued self-healing and growth.
It will broaden your knowledge and healing skills, to enable you to help others to heal and grow. The focus is on mental and emotional healing, introduction of Reiki symbols, distant healing and Reiki practice with a view to becoming a practitioner.
These workshops are set in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere with like minded people. Plenty of time is allocated to your questions so you feel confident in using your new skills from day 1. You will have a new skill/career after completion of the Reiki Practitioner level.
After this 2 day workshop you will be able to give yourself the wonderful gift of Reiki, any time you want to, before falling asleep, on the bus or while waiting in a queue. You can also offer wonderful healing Reiki to your family and friends. Reiki is a very useful and positive tool to have in your life.
Reiki – Level 2
This is a 2 day workshop
Venue: Time for Me, 24 Frederick St. South, Dublin 2
Cost € 275 – deposit € 50
Contact: Geraldine on 086 3473473 or 01 8394146 or email: email@example.com
Reiki has proved to be of great relief for a broad range of conditions. It is used as a compliment to conventional therapies in hospitals. It can assist with the following conditions to mention a few, migraine, asthma, skin conditions, ulcers, orthopedic injuries and arthritis.
The gentle Reiki energy is also effective in calming the mind and has helped many with anxiety and depression. You do not have to be ill to benefit from Reiki, it can assist in reducing Stress, increasing your energy levels and physical health.
On this course with a further attunement which works on the emotional & mental layers of your energy field, a deeper level of healing is experienced. With this deeper level of personal healing you will be more effective in your Reiki healing. Also you will be open up to greater levels of self expression in your life.
Everyone is welcome to learn, from young children to people in their senior years, as long as you have completed Reiki level 1 at some stage in the past. Don’t worry how long ago this was as we will cover a refresh of the basics at the start of this course. Just an open and enquiring mind and the time and commitment to continue practicing the techniques is required.
During the course of the weekend we will be covering and experiencing all of the following:
- Revision of Reiki 1, what it is etc and the chakra system
- Further Affirmations, grounding and protections techniques
- Personal Reiki 2 Attuenment
- Reiki Symbols to further empower your Reiki healing
- Distance Healing, the ability to send reiki healing to people and situations in your life
- Space clearing and cutting of the ties
- Absentee healing method for inner-self / inner child
- Mind body connections
- Professional reiki
- Guidelines for a Reiki 2 Session
- Maximising the power of your Reiki Sessions
- Client Consultation Form
- Recommended books and websites
- Sharing of experiences of Attunement/Initiations and questions arising
- Each student will practice giving and receiving Reiki
- Opportunities for students to share course experiences
- Brief introduction to the further levels of Reiki
You will also receive:
- Reiki 2 Manual to take home for reference on all learning
- Certificate of Completion of Reiki Level 2 – in compliance with the RFI (Reiki Federation of Ireland)
- Continued support
- Follow up support session
- At the end of the workshop we will arrange to meet for a follow up session of approx 2 hours, this usually takes place 3-4 weeks later. This allows us to share how you are getting on with Reiki Level 2, answer any questions you may have in the meantime and share some reiki.
This course will also:
Provide a wonderful relaxing time for you to reflect and heal yourself.
You will boost personal well being and direction.
Meet new like minded friends.
It is recommended to wait at least 2-4 months after completing Reiki two before going on to do the Reiki Practitioner Course. As the energies need to be integrated into the physical body and also to get experience of working with the energies proficiently. I always plan follow up courses with each group as we work through the levels with some people deciding to continue and new people joining the course, so please be assured all levels of reiki will be available to you.
If you have any further queries or would like to discuss any area of the course in more details or would like to arrange to book a place on this course, please feel free to call me on 086 3473473