Our next Reiki Level 1 Course is definitely going ahead in April, the 22nd & 23rd. Call me if you are interested in joining.
Reiki is a gentle but powerful hands on healing art. It helps restore balance and harmony to your mind, body and spirit. Used throughout the world by people of all races and belief systems, Reiki is something that can benefit people of all ages from children to adults including during pregnancy. This Reiki Level 1 course is set in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere with like minded people. Plenty of time is allocated to your questions so you feel confident in using your new skills from day 1. You could have a new skill/career after completion of the Reiki Practitioner level.
Give yourself the wonderful gift of Reiki, any time you want:
- before falling asleep
- on the bus
- or while waiting in a queue.
You can also offer wonderful healing Reiki to your family and friends. Reiki is a very useful and positive tool to have in your life.
This is a 2 day workshop :-
Venue: Time for Me, 24 Frederick St. South, Dublin 2
Cost: € 175 – deposit € 50
Contact: Geraldine on 086 3473473 or 01 8394146 or email: email@example.com
Reiki has proven to be of great relief for a broad range of conditions. It is used as a compliment to conventional therapies in hospitals. It can assist with the following conditions to mention a few, migraine, asthma, skin conditions, ulcers, orthopedic injuries and arthritis.
The gentle Reiki energy is also effective in calming the mind and has helped many with anxiety and depression. You do not have to be ill to benefit from Reiki, it can assist in reducing Stress, increasing your energy levels and physical health.
- On this course, we will give you an awareness and understanding of:-
- - life force energy,
- - holistic health and the mind-body connection
- - and how to harness and use this energy in everyday life for health and happiness.
- In just two days you will learn simple but amazingly powerful healing techniques for:-
- Calming and revitalising your mind, body and spirit.
- Relieving stress and pain.
- Increasing your well-being.
- For bringing deeper insight, healing and balance to yourself, your family and friends.
Everyone is welcome to learn, from young children to people in their senior years.No prior experience or training is needed. Just an open and enquiring mind. And the time and commitment to continue practicing the techniques.
During the course of the weekend we will be covering and experiencing all of the following:
• What is Reiki
• How Reiki actually works
• The benefits of Reiki
• The meaning of Reiki
• History of Reiki
• The Reiki Principles
• A Guided Meditation
• An explanation of the Chakra System
• The seven chakras and how that relate to your body and the universe
• A more detailed understanding of the chakra systems and how it relates to your health
• An explanation of the endocrine system
• The chakra system and the endocrine system’s interrelation
• Mental clearance techniques
• Emotional clearance techniques
• Teaching the importance of personal energy management, protection, self care and well being
• Aura Soma Essences and quintessence’s
• Explanation of Attuenment/Initiation process
• 21 day cleansing
• Personal Reiki 1 Attuenment
• Guidelines for a Reiki session
• Correct breathing and posture
• Opening a Reiki Session
• Reiki self treatment using 13 hand positions
• Give and receive a full reiki treatment on a chair
• Special positions for treating specific illnesses
• The possible effects during and after a Reiki treatment.
• Bringing Reiki into all areas of your life
• Grounding Techniques
• You are taught how to Cleanse your Aura and your enviroment.
• Golden Light Meditation
• Sharing of experiences of Attunement/Initiations and questions arising.
• Each student will practice giving and receiving Reiki.
• Opportunities for students to share workshop experience.
• Brief introduction to the various levels of Reiki
You will also receive:
• Reiki 1 Manual to take home for reference on all learning
• Certificate of Completion of Reiki Level 1 – in compliance with the RFI (Reiki Federation of Ireland)
• Continued support
• Follow up support session
- At the end of this workshop we will arrange to meet for a follow up session of approx 2 hours, this usually takes place 3-4 weeks later. This allows us to share how you are getting on with Reiki, answer any questions you may have in the meantime and share some reiki.
This course will also:
Provide a wonderful relaxing time for you to reflect and heal yourself.
You will boost personal well being and direction.
Meet new like minded friends.
It is recommended to wait at least 2 months after completing reiki one before going onto do Reiki Level 2. As the energies need to be integrated into the physical body and also to get experience of working with the energies before doing Reiki Level 2. I always plan follow up courses with each group as we work through the levels with some people deciding to continue and new people joining the course. So please be assured all levels of Reiki will be available to you.
If you have any further queries or would like to discuss any area of the course in more details or would like to arrange to book a place on this course, please feel free to call me on 086 3473473.
“Promoting a Professional and High standard of Reiki Healing.”
Why not try out Reiki and have a wonderful relaxing treatment with Geraldine.